Hotaru

Hotaru

Location : Sukhumvit 51

Atmosphere : If you have ever read Haruki Murakami and had an imagination of a cozy Japanese bar with jazz music alongside, here is it in Bangkok. "Imo", the owner (actually I didn't know his real name but heard the waitresses called him then I learned afterward that his name is Mr.Tabata,) provides almost every kinds of alcohol from Japan for instance, imo, shochu, sake and odd Japanese cocktails. I highly recommend "Short island" because it is definitely one of the best vodka ice tea in town. Hotaru also serves divine Japanese style finger food. With a complimentary Edamame (I've never had any better Edamame anywhere in my entire life) as your first free appetizer, you just can't stop ordering more. And oh, if you happen to be there on your birthday Mr.Tabata will play a complimentary "Happy Birthday" song for you with his tiny Yamaha piano too!

Rating : 4/5






afewcoolplaces : )

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been searching for this place like 2 months then I found it on your page, thank you very much for posting this.

Post a Comment